Thursday, December 30, 2010

Been awhile...

It has been some time since I have written on our blog and I apologize for that. Let me update you on what the Wisnefske 6 have been doing since my last post in November and then I will start to update more often.

In November, we celebrated our 5 year anniversary in Wisconsin. Bruce was recognized for his 5 years at Sargento. Cannot believe how time flies. If someone had told me when we got married that we would be living in Sheboygan Falls WI and loving every minute of it, I would have laughed my butt off.

December was a crazy month for us. Zack turned 4 years. Time sure flies by. We spent a weekend in Wisconsin Dells at the Wilderness waterpark with Grandma, Grandpa, Jason and the cousins. It was a great time for all. Topping off our month was the craziness of Christmas. With 4 kids, it is amazing how crazy things can get.

Starting now, I will try to write monthly if not more as milestones in the Wisnefske household start popping up.

No comments:

Post a Comment