Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Quiet time in the room = liquid stiches ;o)

In the mist of packing for Thanksgiving travel to Minnesota, I took a quick break to get the twins down for a nap. Zachary was sent to his room to watch a movie and relax. While changing diapers Zack came down crying because he had hit his head. As usual, he cried for a short time and went back to his room. About 20 minutes later he came back to me and I noticed his neck and hair were covered in blood. I freaked!! After some frantic calls and waiting for dad to come home, I ended up bringing Zack to the pediatricians office for liquid stitches. There is a first for everything I guess...

He is incredibly proud of that "boo-boo" and tells everyone he went to the doctor and shows off the shaved area to.

We figured Zack was up in his room sitting in his chair, flipped backwards and hit his head on the corner of his bunk bed.

I am sure this will not be our last visit for stitches with 4 kiddos, but I am hoping they are few and far between.

No comments:

Post a Comment