Thursday, May 27, 2010

Okay, here we go...

My sister has been pushing me to create a blog for my family for years. With my life getting crazier everyday, I figured now was as good as any to get this going. My hopes with this blog is to not only give those who read my entries updates on our family, but to write down those funny things my kids say each day or to remember fun days we have spent together as a family. I always mean to write these down, but never seem to have the time. They are forgotten so quickly. I seem to get the time to get on my computer each day, so hopefully I can create something to preserve all those precious memories and give one and all a good laugh on occasion. Wish me luck!!

1 comment:

  1. Chris and Treva ThorpeMay 27, 2010 at 6:36 PM

    What a cool blog. Your page looks very nice. I will "tune in" often to get updated!

    ReplyDelete